- Contact Secretary of State and obtain Certificate
- Submit to Board office:
- copy of Certificate - obtained from Secretary of State
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization and Bylaws
- Completed Application Form (use ADOBE) $50 fee
- Physician Assistant Corporation---must state that all officers, directors, and shareholders are licensed pursuant to SDCL 36-4A.
- Limited Liability Company---It must state that all officers, members, and managers are licensed pursuant to SDCL 36-4A.
Physician Assistant Corporations are now open until 01/01/2023. The renewal application and fee must be received prior to the expiration of the physician Assistant corporation registration 01/01/2023. Renewal Application